As you develop in our culture, you’re affected by many strong influences that either support your innate identity or override your inner compass. Over time, you may feel yourself molded into a fabricated version of you, shaping you to be someone you think you need to be rather than encouraging you to feel into the moment and your unique position within it. You may lose track of your authentic self, your unique voice and consequently, your power.
You’re invited to join with a small circle of women on a 7-step journey (via Zoom) as we explore and expand your inner knowing and gain comfort with trusting your authentic self.
We will gather for stimulating dialogue and reflection that connects you with your unique power. In this circle, we will focus on:
- Paying attention
- Speaking and listening from your heart
- Trusting yourself
- Identifying your heartwork
- Supportive Practices: grounding, inner listening, discernment, curiosity
The Power in You Circle offers opportunity to:
- Slow yourself and listen
- Find your spiritual mooring
- Awaken to your authenticity
- Honor and trust your intuitive knowing
- Connect with your unique voice
- Be supported by a reflective circle of intentional women
This is a unique opportunity to gift yourself with a safe, sacred space and connection with your own powerful knowing and heart calling.
I ask for your commitment to be fully present for yourself and others when you come into community; the amount of attention and intention that you devote to Circle will determine what you gain from it.
Circle is intimate and space is limited. We will begin our next session on January 14.
THIS EVENT IS FILLED. More offerings to come.
September 11 Interview with Diane Dewey on Voice America Radio -- 11 am EST
September 18 Speaker at Open Door Center, Waynesville (via Zoom)
October 20, 2020 7 pm ET Discussion with Author -- Register here.
October 21, 2020 Interview with storiesthatempower.com
November 12-15, 2020 Speaker at ADL National Conference, Flat Rock, NC -- Details TBA
Intention Doll Playshop - TBA
What intention are you holding for yourself? Being less self-critical? Taking on new adventures? Being more attentive to your emotional self? Healing some part of yourself? Becoming less prone to anger? Growing your joy?
Join me for this transformational doll-making playshop. By putting your intention outside of yourself in the form of a doll, you'll gain new perspectives about your intention and about yourself. Doll making is a powerful medium for connecting with deep parts of ourselves and, in many cultures, dolls have long been used for the purpose of healing and transformation. Doll making has been one of the most powerful ways for me to gain new perspective and access information about an issue that challenges me.
In this playshop, you will:
* create a small intention/prayer doll
* learn a process of healing/transformation through the use of the medicine wheel and creative expression
* set an intention that will guide your work
* be encouraged to connect with your inner wisdom
* allow your intuitive knowing to flow into form
* utilize a journaling process to dialog with your creation
* learn basic techniques for making your own unique doll
Details: No artistic background required. An abundance of materials will be provided, though you are asked to bring a few sticks (more details will be provided) and anything that calls to come with you -- fabric, charms, beads, moss, sticks, paper, ribbons, other things to personalize your doll. Workshop runs 10 am - 4 pm.
Bring: sticks, journal, embellishments, bag lunch
[She Who Drums fiber doll created by Anne Heck]
Dowsing or divining is the art of tapping into your innate ability to explore the world of subtle energies that are everywhere within and around you.
In this workshop, you’ll learn to work directly with Nature and with the Divine to take charge of your life. Most importantly, you'll learn to use a blessing process to:
- change detrimental energies that weaken you and can make you sick, into beneficial energies that strengthen you, heal you, and enhance your moods and relationships
- attract new beneficial energies into your living environment
- eliminate the harmful effects of electromagnetic fields (EMF's) that radiate from TVs, computer screens, microwave ovens, electrical wires, cellular phones, etc. You can actually make these energies beneficial to you and your loved ones with the Blessing Process.
- attract what you most need and want into your life, drawing you ever closer to your highest potential as a spiritual being of Light.
If you’re parent to a daughter of any age, this talk will offer you valuable ideas, stories and resources to support you in raising your daughter to be confident and safe. This talk is for parents of girls of any age. This talk is available upon request.
Women's Empowerment Circle - TBA
The Women's Empowerment Circle is an intimate gathering for those committed to creating positive change in their lives. This circle is for you if you're intent on connecting with your authentic needs and desires, creating clarity for yourself, learning to trust your inner guidance, and developing tools to nurture and care for yourself so you become your best you.
This circle is for the brave of heart who are curious to take a look inward and who are willing to take actions that will better support themselves and others. It was inspired by the knowing that empowered women will empower and inspire other women. My intent in facilitating this group is to support women on the path to their highest expression and good works in the world.
Topics to be covered will include tools for empowerment, use of language, self care, listening and trusting inner guidance, self talk, and use of ceremony.
Inner growth and awareness happen when we create the right environment for it: time, safe space, and loving guidance and support. I ask for your commitment to be fully present for yourself and others when you come into this community; the amount of attention and intention you devote to this series will determine what you gain from it.
This women's series runs for 8 weeks with 2-hour meetings each week. This year's dates will be announced soon. Space is limited, so contact me soon if you're interested in reserving your spot.